Know your rights and obligations
As a customer of our CAESS, CLESA, EEO and DEUSEM distribution companies, it is important that you know the rights and obligations corresponding to your electricity service.
- To count on attention and information channels 24/7 such as the AES Mobile app, WhatsApp 2136-7555, *LUZ (*589), the online chat through www.aeselsalvador.com, our social networks in Facebook and Twitter, as well as our unique attention hotline 2506-9000, to solve in a timely manner, all the requirements related to your electrical energy service.
- To be served by our commercial agents in any of our commercial offices located throughout the country, to receive follow-up to your requirements related to your energy service.
Supply and information
- To receive reliable, safe and quality electrical energy service so that you can enjoy its benefits at all times.
- To be notified in a timely manner about programmed interruptions and maintenance work in the network of your municipality, through our official information channels.
- To be notified in a timely manner about the causes that provoke faults in the network (rain, wind, and traffic accidents, among others), through our social networks and the call center.
- To receive compensation from the distribution company for energy not delivered. This must be carried out according to the terms and conditions established by SIGET, provided it is not due to conditions of fortuitous case or force majeure.
- To receive information referring to the safe and efficient use of electrical energy through our official information channels. In this manner, you can learn more about the care and maintenance of your appliances, advice on energy saving and the risks and hazards when handling electrical devices and wires.
Invoicing and collection
- To receive your monthly energy invoice before the due date and after having read your meter, this to guarantee that the consumption charge is correct.
- To make the monthly payment of your electricity invoice before its due date, through the AES Mobile app, authorized points of payment or in any of our commercial offices throughout the country.
- To allow access to employees of the distribution company that are duly identified to carry out the reading of measuring equipment, collect load censuses and other service-related activities.
- To avoid any sort of alteration to the meter of your household, or to transfer, totally or partially, the electricity that you receive from the distributor to third parties. With this, you will prevent increases in the amount of your invoice and incidents that can affect your service and damage electrical appliances.
* For more information, check the General Terms and Conditions of the General Superintendence of Electricity and Telecommunications (SIGET).